Transitioning to a new lifestyle is never easy. You’re trying to break old habits and make new ones your routine. Choosing to become a vegan is a lifestyle choice. No one said it’s easy to transition to a plant-based diet, but once you do, you’ll find the change to be a long-lasting reward that your mind and body will appreciate.
Some important things to remember as you make the leap to a vegan diet:
- Go at your own pace and listen to your body
- Going vegan doesn’t mean you need to deprive yourself of delicious food
- Keep experimenting with different recipes
- Remember why you’re making this transition to stay strong and motivated
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help or find a vegan community